I offer a personal wealth management service. I do not provide off-the-shelf (or off-the-web) solutions, but offer you the benefit of a single relationship to meet all your financial needs.
Upon determining your specific financial objectives, and assessing your risk tolerances, I will be able to develop a comprehensive strategy tailored to your individual needs, in the following areas:
- Wealth Management and Preservation
- Inheritance Tax Planning and Trust Advice*
- Onshore and Offshore Investment
- Portfolio Management Services
- Trustee Investments
- Annuities and Income Drawdown
- Pre-Retirement Planning and At Retirement Options
- Trust and Estate Planning
*Please note that Trusts and some areas of Inheritance Tax planning are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.